Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is going to be the LONGEST 5 1/2 hours of my life!! (in a good way)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and when I told my dad, he cried (mom was really happy too, but dad's the one who's been pestering me). He's been impatiently waiting for YEARS for us to have kids. I suspect he might even love my fiancee more than me, but that's okay. I guess it's just confirmed that fiancee isn't going anywhere

Comment

Congratulations! When I took a pregnancy test, I had to wait a solid week (it was their earliest opening!) to go the doctor to have blood drawn and then another week to see the midwife for the first prenatal appointment (where they confirmed I was pregnant and it seemed normal). Torture! I went through about 5 pregnancy tests in those two weeks, the Walgreens cashiers probably thought I was crazy.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Congrats! I hope you have a great pregnancy and, without a doubt, you will have the perfect baby.
        Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

I hope you have a boring pregnancy, a boring childbirth, and one hell of an exciting child.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

May you have a healthy, no-complications pregnancy, may all of your food cravings be in season and readily available and may you have a healthy, happy baby to show for it.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

D'awww, his reaction is awesome! Congrats to the both of you, and take it from me, don't go bodysurfing after the second trimester.

Congraaaats! <squees>
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Late to the thread, but congrats!!! The level of joy and excitement in the posts made me grin.

Comment

Congratulations!!
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    May you have a healthy, no-complications pregnancy, may all of your food cravings be in season and readily available and may you have a healthy, happy baby to show for it.
                    It may not even be food, I've heard of people craving dirt, chalk and even smells like laundry detergent.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      It may not even be food, I've heard of people craving dirt, chalk and even smells like laundry detergent.
                      Oh, I know, that's one reason I specified food. And fortunately, we're coming into summer so all the best food is in season.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully you will not be loike me and crave watermelon in February

Comment

LOL no cravings just yet, and I've always been very fond of food (thought about being a chef, but decided against it because I didn't want to lose the passion for cooking) so if I start craving chalk or cleaners... yikes

Thank you all for your kind words! Apparently I'm approximately 5 weeks, so there's still a looooooong way to go LOL

Comment

Quoth PawnPrincess Ardra View Post
                              LOL no cravings just yet, and I've always been very fond of food (thought about being a chef, but decided against it because I didn't want to lose the passion for cooking) so if I start craving chalk or cleaners... yikes
                              The non-food cravings are known as pica and it's due in some cases to an iron deficiency or a hookworm infection.
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I got something for pork/veggie rolls. At 3am, when EVERYTHING was closed. Blegh. Or only being able to eat cottage cheese.

Advice: stock up on TP.
                                In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                                She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
                                X