This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA brat gets PWNED

So I give this gal on DA a llama (which is a way of saying "hi" or "thank you"). Turns out she doesn't want llamas and says so in her sig line (why I didn't see her sig line will be explained in a minute). She commented on it. I replied that if she wanted to block me (as per her threat in her sig line), be my guest. I don't care. Instead of just accepting the fact that she got a llama she didn't want (ZOMG!!!) and blocking me and moving on with her life, she sent me this message before blocking me:

"actually, it's common sense. bitch. im jus going to report you for bullying. i didn't even say anything fucking bad. learn how to treat people like moron. PS: take a chill pill and treat people right, ACCEPTING their wished on a llama that doesn't do ANYTHING to fucking help their art or photography. fuck you you stuck up little bitch. get off the internet so you can treat people right, instead of hiding behind it like the little bitch you are."

All spelling and grammar errors in original.

As stated, she blocked me so I couldn't reply to her message with:

"BTW, your posts--be they on profile pages or artwork pages--are also received in peoples' "Messages" centers, and said posts that appear in "Messages" centers do not include your signature. Look other peoples posts that appear in your "Messages" center. Do you see their signatures? No? Of course not. You may want to keep that in mind the next time you throw an EPIC hissy-fit when you receive another llama. "

So I made a journal entry with my reply and posted it on my DA profile page for everyone to see (scroll down to "Watchout, we got a badass here!").
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

I *LOVE* all the comments of people sending links to this person, and llamas. AWESOME.

Some people are just basement bullies. It sucks, but you handled it well

Comment

A lot of people have given her llamas today.
      :-)

Comment

Heck, I'm tempted to give her a llama. XD
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Irrational, rude people are just so....
          Last edited by HYHYBT; 06-18-2012, 07:06 PM. Reason: :grr: does not do what I keep thinking it does
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

...I gave her a llama. BWAHAHAHA
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              You are awesome.
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                That needs to be the Ultimate Seraph Threat for sucky clients. "Want a complicated website for $2? Here's a llama. Have a nice day."
                I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
                  That needs to be the Ultimate Seraph Threat for sucky clients. "Want a complicated website for $2? Here's a llama. Have a nice day."
                  Goddamnit where's the like button...

Comment

Rrama llama onna dding ddong...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
                      Forget the Like button, where's my upvote arrow?
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Dang it, now one day I want to Earn a Llama. Would go great with my Ferret (very obscure reference to the Warehouse 13 game). *plots how to earn a Llama*
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Heres a Llama theres a llama and another little llama...
                          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Off topic, perhaps, but your art is AMAZING.

Comment

Haha, someone commented on her page with this:

"Hey, all you guys sending this person llamas when they obviously don't want them, THAT IS CALLED CYBER BULLYING. Knock it off! She has the ability to report every single one of you to the POLICE for this."

...yeah. Ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X