This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single...again

So on the 13 month of what I thought had been building to a wonderful relationship...I'm single again.

Hugs are requested...pwease...

What happened? Or do you not want to talk about it?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Basically instead of telling me things that was bothering him...he hid it until it became relationship breaking big. And some of his complaints...yea I'm still confused and feeling a bit scared of what comes now.

Comment

Ah, I see. Wish I could help. I'm clueless about this stuff. *hugs*
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It's never any real consolation, but at least he let you know before it got really serious just how unprepared for a real relationship he was.

It sucks when you think things are going all right, and then you get blindsided by the other person breaking up because you never learned to read their mind. >_<

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*many many hugs* Sorry hun, that really sucks! I'll second that good communication is kinda important.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

A bag of Hugs.
              Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I feel for you.

I just got out of a relationship recently, with someone so immature and petulant that they'd withhold bad feelings and hide anger over something that was said/done hours/days/weeks ago, and wait until the most *un*opportune moment to bring it up.

Know what though, hun? You're better off without someone like that.

I put up with that little whiney bitch for almost a year, of which at least 9 months of that was rinse/wash/repeat of that silent treatment/withholding anger over dumb shit.

No one needs to deal with someone like that. People like that need to be left alone to figure out just how wrong that behavior is.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*hugs* I know this is probably the wrong thing to say, but he was an idiot. Not only for not communicating with you, but for giving up on an amazing person. Dude should have his head examined. *more hugs*
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*lots of hugs and kitty cuddles*

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Now if only I could stop with the random crying.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                        Now if only I could stop with the random crying.
                        It's ok, it's a good way to get it out. At least you're not bottling it all up inside to then have it explode later. Have lots of hugs and chocolate brownies to help *hug*
                        I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          *hugs* I know this is probably the wrong thing to say, but he was an idiot. Not only for not communicating with you, but for giving up on an amazing person. Dude should have his head examined. *more hugs*
                          This.

Communication is just amazingly CRUCIAL. If you don't talk over your issues before they get to That Point, it's just you to blame in the end.

Aethian, its not you, it was definitely him. <biiiiig hugs>
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I'm sorry.
                            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Aethian, after talking to you the other day, I honestly think this is the right thing. And, I think, so do you. So let it out, have a good cry, and sooner than you think, you'll be ready for the next guy who comes along. Hopefully, he's in a better place than this last guy was.

Next time I see you, your first drink is on me.

(And if you need to talk, feel free to call. You know the number.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X