This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A *really* lame question ...

So the super was just in here with the 'carpet man' to measure the place. This means they are going to rip out the carpeting and replace it. I was going to do a quick vacuuming -- there are certainly some areas that need it: some lavender was spilled in the living room and there are bits of shredded paper everywhere -- but now I'm wondering if I should bother at all.

This is hardly on par with some of the questions here, but it's barely 9 a.m. and I'm not awake yet. Thoughts?

Personally, I would. Yeah, they're ripping it out, but even doing a quick vacuum would show that you are concerned enough to want the place to be clean.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

In all honesty, I don't care ... this has been a horrible place to live over the past year thanks to a gawdawful neighbour who moved in last September (loud, drunken parties; music/video games at window-shattering levels and a management/super that seemed incapable of dealing with the problem) -- but it's probably a good idea to make it at least look like I do.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Pixilated; 06-20-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

It'd polite to the carpet guys, cuts down on the crap that gets on you when pulling it out.

Comment

Started vacuuming and got a fair amount done. Then the vacuum died.

It was a lousy vacuum and should've been replaced years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X