This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My Dad

Sorry that I am not exactly the perfect son you wanted. I admit I have a few flaws. You constantly want more than I can give to you. I still love you as a father but at times, you drive me crazy. I understand you got upset at my decision not to go to college and the fact that I have never really dated anyone. I am sorry but I don't see the need to go out and date. Yeah, I am 21 years old. At times, I doubt myself. My main problem is I am too nice of a guy at times and tend to go with my heart on a lot of things. I have a speech impediment and I am a big guy. I weigh 360 pounds but I have very good endurance. I can work 40-50 hours a weeks and stand on my feet sometimes for up to 12 hours a shift. I understand you want grandkids but I am not ready to have kids right now. My job isn't permenant so I can get laid off and guess what, the kid still needs stuff that I might not be able to provide. Unemployment only lasts so long.

I understand that you view my hobbies of writing, making and editing videos a waste of time because I am not going out partying with my friends. I enjoy making videos on my own time which I know you don't like because you are afraid someone is gonna figure out our address because of them seeing my house. I seriously doubt somebody is gonna waste time trying to find me. Then you got mad when my job found my youtube channel and threatened to kick me out the house for embarassing you. You pretty much told me to either close my channel or get out this house. We work for the same company. He always talks about having more class than I do because one of the videos up had me dancing without a shirt on. I personally didn't care they found my videos. Most of my friends are in college nowadays and the fact I work 3rd shift, I am usually in bed most of the day. So its hard for me to meet up with my friends and I am generally the type of person that has a hard time making friends right away. Once I get to know you, I will open up more to you. I am not the perfect guy. I have flaws like everyone else.

-Your Son

Sounds like my dad, except he was quite the contradictor.

Why don't you have friends?; I don't like your so called friends (still best friends with someone for 8 years), and you are hardly home
    Get a job; (2 months later) Oh you can quit it now (still there after 5.5 years)
    I don't care if you are gay; But its just a phase (I am an only child (minus I have a step bro from his wife, love them), basically wants me to carry his bloodline)
    You can see your family; No, you are in trouble you can't see them (the fuck does that have to do with anything? Forbid me to see my mom that lives out of state, fuck you asshole)

Amongst other stuff. I finally had enough and moved out. Sometimes thats not always an option. I wish you luck

Oh, sorry for the thread jack
    Last edited by cashierbex; 06-24-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X