This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Sup?

Hey all... After much lurking, I finally registered a couple of weeks ago (a week ago? a few days ago? Time seems to blend sometimes O.o).

Three years ago I finally got out of Customer Service and got into a "processing" center. (I'm an auditor for a mental health & substance abuse carrier).

Previous to my current job I was a Senier ES Clerk for Unemployment Insurance (yep -- phone work). And the two jobs before that were also service: Clerk in a gas station (oooh, that was short lived *shudders*) and front end for McDonald's (stay out of the food industry if you can help it!).

I've noticed since I've been lurking here I've been a hell of a lot nicer to the servers I interact with.

Other odd things that may or may not be interesting:

I live in Upstate NY, spend far too much time on the internet, and have a penchant for pig piggybanks. I also <3 cats... it explains the screenname.

You should go to Off Topic and check out the pet threads. There's a couple going on lately.

Cute things your pets do...
    Horrendous messes your pets have made...
    Probably more floating around I can't think of. A number of us are pet-obsessed - we'll talk about our kitties and puppies (and various other furry and non-furry beings) all day long.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

to CS, Ms. Pounce

Glad you decided to stop lurking.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X