Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Insert Random Newbie Thread Title Here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Insert Random Newbie Thread Title Here)

Howdy, and welcome to life as you never knew it before. If you'll take a moment and wish a fond farewell to life as you knew it... GOOD! NOW! Lets get straight down to business, shall we? As I'm sure most of you have noticed by now I prefer to be called coldcupofjoe. Seeing as that is a lot to type joe or some variation thereof will do just fine.

A little about myself. I'm 21, I've been working in retail in every job I've had except two, and one of those was fast food. I'm a good cashier, unfortunately I hate being a cashier with a passion that consumes the innermost depths of my soul. Well, it's not as bad as all that, just ah... Anyway, I'm also engaged to the most beautiful woman ever.

Anyway, moving on, I work in a store that many believe is taking over the world, and while I don't have evidence to support that, I do believe it myself. Since today is my last day working at this particular chain of stores and I'll be moving on to greener and much much smaller pastures, I'll tell you that the store is Wal-mart. The store I'm moving to is one of the myriad of small dollar stores you see everywhere.

*This has been a public service announcement. If you have any complaints or disagreements or you just want to whine becuase you were never taught any better, please take your complaint or disagreement or just plain whinyness to the nearest restroom, drop trou, and sit on it.

If you wish to congratulate me and welcome me, you may do so now after the beep.

This has been a public service announcement.*

DONG!

So sorry I didn't do this sooner, but to CS, coldcupofjoe.

Great participation.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
    X