Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved This Site; Vinegar Boy Story is the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved This Site; Vinegar Boy Story is the best!

I have been visiting this site off and on for about a year. A coworker showed it to me after I had a breakdown about my crappy job. He told me that people all over the world have to deal with dumbasses and losers everyday. I can get on here and realize that I share this experience with a lot of people. Plus it's humbling to know that some people go through far worse. I cannot wait to graduate college and I can sit around and tell stories about the horrible world of the service industry. Who knows someone may eventually make a movie about it...oh wait...it's called Clerks.

Randal Graves: You know who I could do without? I could do without the people in the video store.
    Dante Hicks: Which ones?
    Randal Graves: All of them.
    [a series of vignettes]
    Bed Wetting Dad: What would you get for a six-year-old who chronically wets his bed?
    Video Confusion Customer: So, do you have any new releases in?
    [zoom out to see a huge sign that says "NEW RELEASES" directly above her]
    Low I.Q. Video Customer: Do you have that one with that guy who was in the movie that was out last year?
    Randal Graves: They never rent quality flicks. They always pick the most intellectually devoid movies on the rack.
    Low I.Q. Video Customer: OOOOH! NAVY SEALS!
    Randal Graves: It's like in order to join, they have to have an I.Q. that's less than their shoe size.
    Dante Hicks: You think you get stupid questions? You should hear the barrage of stupid questions I get.
    [more vignettes]
    Cold Coffee Lover: What do mean there's no ice? You mean I gotta drink this coffee hot?
    Candy Confusion Customer: So how much is this thing anyway?
    [zoom out to see a huge "EVERYTHING ONLY 99ยข" sign behind her]
    Hubcap Searching Customer: Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback? Ooh, Mini-Trucker Magazine!
    --AmericanZero8503--
    Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

I agree! The Vinegar Boy story is indeed a classic! Once I read it, I too was hooked.
    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Welcome to CS, AmericanZero8503
      That story has hooked a lot of our members.

I'm happy you decided to stop lurking and join us.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X