This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *bows* Its a Pleasure to meet you all

Hi all... I've been lurking around this site for a long time so its rather awkward to introduce myself now after having read so many of your posts and threads. Nobody referred me really I was just being annoyed at people in general and typed the URL randomly (like when you do www.bwahahaha.com or something) but I really love it here and check the threads every day.

I work for my father who owns a small pest control company (6 employees, Dad, Mom, me, sister, and 2 non-family-who-might-as-well-be-family). We are based out of SE Wisconsin.

Maybe when I get more confidence in my storytelling abilities I'll post some actual incidents with our customers (there's plenty... lots of people with more money than brains and more brains than patience).

I'm a HUGE anime and manga fan... also love reading (mainly sci-fi/fantasy but some mysteries as well).

I... can't think of anything else to say... sorry.

(PS. Gravekeeper is my hero!!!!)

Share some stories! Don't be skeered - we don't bite!

. . . hard.

Welcome!
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

So, you're in pest control, huh? Any tips on getting rid of SCs? Do you have to tent the place or is there some kind of trap you can just stick in the corner...?

PS Gravekeeper is everybody's hero
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X