Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it wrong that i'm getting a urge to buy a pink plaid jacket? just for the fun of it...
    Rawr

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      *sayeth the pink bunny/skunk...*
      hmmmm at least I have an excuse for pink and purple.....

muahahahaha! all fear the cheshire bunny!

Comment

Pink Plaid

Pink tartan is both sophisticated and stylish, and this funky chic pink plaid print is perfect for anyone who loves contemporary gingham patterns with a modern flair. A great pink, girly gift idea.

http://contempo.kippygo.com/kippygoc...psake-box.html

And I so would like to know where are you going to blend in with Pink Camo ??
        Hello Camo = Camoflage.

Comment

Quoth trinnyg View Post
          Hello Camo = Camoflage.
          Boutiques. Beauty parlors. Many malls. Female punk rock band concerts. Stunning sunsets. And others.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth trinnyg View Post
            Hello Camo = Camoflage.
            Also, don't forget those daring raids on the Barbie Museum or the Sanrio store for Hello Kitty merchandise.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Oh... oh my. I think I found the Bettany Box, aka Rhino bag.

Description: A great sized and attractive purse that will get you some nice looks!
              No, really?

Oddly enough, further down on the website the link to not one, but several "hobo bags"... Such as the "Leather Hobo" - It features funky wood handles with detail and metallic trim for an added "je ne sais quoi."

Or the Crinkle Metallic Hobo - make a dazzling impression with this crinkle metallic hobo bag with a rhinestone buckle!

EGADS!

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
                all fear the cheshire bunny!
                I'm a light shifter... my natural color is bright yellow.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Ok I've decided to build the perfect xmas outfit, once and for all.

First of all, the hat, the hat is the most important item you can even wear... for this I'll have this delicacy that will match with the rest of the outfit.

Then, we need a well combined body set, to keep us warm and prestigious.

And last but not least, the boots, to go where no one has gone before (the nunavut national library me thinks)

And an accessory to keep all your important stuff in.

There... this is a xmas my neighbors will never forget.
                  I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

In re: Bliss's sartorial splendor

Neighbors? What neighbors?

That blue glow surrounding Bliss is Cherenkov radiation* emitted by (very) former neighbors. No mere MOAB could clear a LZ that fast.

*Cherenkov radiation: emission from a particle traveling faster than the speed of light in the local medium.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X