Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vinegar Tits (bit long...but worth it!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinegar Tits (bit long...but worth it!!)

I know I have become jaded in the last few years of serving customers which is why I try very hard to stay in the back office and just plow away entering invoices.

I was really starting to think that maybe it was all me and that our customers weren't all that bad till this woman walked in.

Bit of back story - I work in a pharmacy, all our over the counter medicines are at one end of the store with the tills at the other end. This set up works well so we don't get over crowding at the counter and there is more privacy for the customer.

So on this day I am serving a customer at the otc counter and I turn to take her up to the till with her purchase when this 'woman' (here on known as SC) appears in front of me.

SC - "Excuse me!"
    Me - "I'm sorry, I am just with another customer. If you would like to wait I will be back in a minute otherwise..." I turn back to see my co-worker (here on know as K) coming down to server SC "oh here K will be able to help you"

And off I go taking my other customer to the counter, say my goodbyes and make my way back to my dungeon. On the way I walk past K with SC and SC is holding up a pair of reading glasses showing a fault.

As I pass K I say
    Me - "That's fine K"

K knows I mean that SC can have a refund or an exchange on the item - she doesn't have to see me to approve it. So of I go back to entering invoices till about 5 minutes later K comes bounding round the corner...

K - "Oh my god Just Ace! That woman just called you vinegar tits!!"

Seriously my jaw dropped so far down I swear I caught a few flies.

Me - "Are you SERIOUS!!"
    K - "shhhh she's just there!!" pointing to around the corner
    Me - "WTF? What did I do to her?"
    K - "I don't know but after you walked off leaving her with me she said "I don't like that girl she's so arragant and sour" and then when we were looking at other glasses she said "Oh and vinegar tits made a mistake on my sale yesterday""

The day before she had a sale and instead of getting a junior to do the sale cause it was confusing, I did it. In doing it I over charged her $10, not taking into account her voucher that she got.

WTF?? This woman is a regular and I have never had an issue with her! I was gobsmacked!! I tell K that she can just give SC the voucher back instead of refunding the money while I just sit there in shock.

So it's been about 1 minute and I thinking there is no way I am letting this woman get away with calling me that when I have done squat to her. So I walk out into the shop and go over to where K and SC are looking at more reading glasses. I grab the reciept off K and this happens

Me - "Sorry about over charging you yesterday Mrs..." I look at her reciept to get her surname
    SC - "It's Mrs SC!"
    Me - "Yes Sorry about that Mrs SC, K will be able to give you another voucher"

As they both turn to head towards the tills I say to K
    Me - "Oh by the way K " in a loud enough voice for SC to hear "my favourite is BALSAMIC!"

So, I guess you could make babies get the cat-butt face.

Comment

I know it was meant as an insult, but as a straight guy who prefers vinegary things (don't leave me around salt and vinegar potato chips), the image I got when reading this thread's title gave me some seriously strange cravings...
      Last edited by South Texan; 12-24-2008, 04:35 PM.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Wow, I've heard of....
        ...Sweet Tits
        ...Sugar Tits
        ..but I've never heard of Vinegar Tits... Thats a new one even for me.

But damnit, Now I want some Salt and Vinegar chips.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

He he he he. I'm sorry. I know it wasn't nice of her to call you names but...he he he. Thats about the most funny thing....he he he. Ima call everyone Vinegar Tits from this day forth!
          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Working...
          X