This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know It's Late...

but I wasn't registered here at Christmas. I'ts only a joke so don't get upset. I't a Christmas classic I break out every year. I always get at least one person with it. I know, I know, "Shut up and get on with the joke already."

I had just finished my Christmas shopping for the day and was leaving the mall when I heard a very quiet whimper coming from a little boy sitting on the sidewalk.

I was concerned when I didn't notice any adults around him. As I approached, I could see he was holding a $100 bill in his hand.

I said, "What's the matter, little boy? Where are you parents?"

The boy, with a very soft voice said, "My mom is at home with my two brothers, and four sisters. My dad isn't around anymore. Mom sent me here to get Christmas presents for the family. She gave me all the money she had, $200."

"So why then are you sitting here crying?"

"Someone took my other $100."

"Did you scream for help?"

"Yes."

"And no one came to help you?"

"No."

"Well, how did you scream for help?"

And in his soft voice, barely audible the boy let out a, "help, help."

So realizing that no one could possibly hear him screaming for help, I grabbed the other $100 and ran to my car.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
    "As the evening sky faded from a salmon colour to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint." -- Jack Handy

And don't forget to nip tip your waitress.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

LMAO!!!

Rotten, but awesome. I'm stealing that for next Christmas.
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Working...
      X