Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear customers, please don't yell at us. We are trying to help.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seanette View Post
    I'd appreciate some recipes .
    There are lots of good webpages of crockpot recipes. You could probably find some crockpot cookbooks at your local thrift store, too.
    Quoth Seanette View Post
    Pictures of Tank would also be nice.
    Okay, here you go.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

My husband has a more impressive one. OK, so it shoots Airsoft pellets.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Today I learned that I might be able to obtain pics of Tank. He mentioned that he was going to be posing in a fund-raising calender for I don't remember what. My mind got stuck on the idea of half naked glamor shots and I might have zoned out on the rest of his words.

I went to my boss and asked if it would be considered sexual harassment to ask him for details as to where to purchase said calender. She said that it would probably be fine, but that she would need to ask her boss. 30 minutes later, everyone in the office knew and the AC broke down.

As it happens, no, it won't be wrong to buy the calender to help support Tank's charity, we just can't display them in our cubes.

I'll keep you all posted

Comment

I realize it's slightly off topic, but I have a standard routine for whole chicken. Crockpot dinner, then a combo of sandwiches, salads, casseroles, and soups. Not all of them, but any of them, if that makes sense. I am cooking for one, so my standard is after the first dinner, I take apart the carcass, and divide it up into containers for each meal I'm going to make. One or two will go into the freezer, as will the carcass. At some point (I get tired of so much of one thing, and it will stay good in the freezer for a while) throw the bones into the crockpot and make broth, often for the soup. It may sound like a lot of work, but it really isn't. Sometimes the grocery store will have a roasted chicken on discount (late at night) for the same price as an uncooked one. I also use the crockpot to make baked beans, "refried" beans, apple butter, and beef stroganoff.

Anyway, I'm off foodstamps for a while! Although I'm not rolling in money, I looked at my finances and realized I didn't need it. I don't know how easy it will be to resume at a later time, though. I basically let them lapse at my yearly review. So I may have screwed myself.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
            ...As it happens, no, it won't be wrong to buy the calendar to help support Tank's charity, we just can't display them in our cubes...
            The office drainage system can't keep ahead of the drool?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The AC couldn't keep up with all the women and one of the men overheating at the thought of half-naked glamor shots of Tank. There is no way it would survive actual pics in our cubes.

My brain reset itself last night and I think he said the calender was going to be for a pit-bull rescue group. I know that he walks the rescue dogs after work, so it makes sense that he would do other things to support them.

My AC just stopped working. Maybe I should stop thinking about half-naked glamor shots of Tank and dogs.

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                ...Pictures of Tank would also be nice.
                Quoth XCashier View Post
                ...Okay, here you go.
                [Big Pocking Picture]
                You call that a tank? This is a TANK!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Hell's Faire Bun-bun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	2030577
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  The office drainage system can't keep ahead of the drool?
                  Ok, that made me LOL
                  "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Working...
                  X