This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lurked so much I decided to join

Hello everyone! My name is Otter. I started reading this site, read so many old stories, and came back so often that I decided to join. I had a brief stint selling faucet nozzles at a fair a couple times as a young'un, as well as squirrel feeders and as 'stocker and veggie peeler' for a mandolin booth. My job now isn't nearly as much retail, but I tell you, when you're on watch and you get an officer who wants to do what he wants, even if its not allowed; well, that's fun. For me.

Anyway, hello!

Welcome Aboard!!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Welcome! The washrooms are down the hall, the jumping castle is outside and there's gonna be face painting soon!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        Welcome! The washrooms are down the hall, the jumping castle is outside and there's gonna be face painting soon!
        Don't forget bacon, cookies, bacon cookies and lots of brain bleach.

to
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Welcome to CS.com, otter.

Surrender your pants.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Thanks guys! And too late, Jay. I like to be comfortable.

Comment

Quoth otter View Post
              Thanks guys! And too late, Jay. I like to be comfortable.
              So what if you're comfortable? That you're not wearing any is irrelevant. Surely, you have some in your wardrobe.

So, I reiterate--

Surrender your pants.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

I go through life pantless! Parade in my underwear! Stroll along the boulevard in my pantaloons!

Comment

Welcome! There's no going back....
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

This board has users in both Britain and North America. Are we referring to North American pants (trousers to Brits) or British pants (underpants on this side of the pond)?

BTW, I hope everyone knows that you don't need (North American) pants for the victory dance. Cookies for reference.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well I did say i paraded in my underwear

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                        This board has users in both Britain and North America. Are we referring to North American pants (trousers to Brits) or British pants (underpants on this side of the pond)?
                        Yes.

Surrender your pants.

Comment

Before I choose whether or not to imagine any CS member parading in their underwear,I need to know
                          1.Amount of sagginess of CS member
                          2.Amount of hairiness of CS member
                          3.Amount of trauma/delight that will be caused by imagining them doing such....
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I think Jay wants everyone parading in their alltogether, so he can have all the pants. Of any type.

Jay, have you sought counseling for this pants obsession?

Comment

Quoth otter View Post
                              I think Jay wants everyone parading in their alltogether, so he can have all the pants. Of any type.

Jay, have you sought counseling for this pants obsession?
                              Four out of five voices in my head say I'm fine and don't need therapy.

We have the fifth locked in the naughty locker until he learns his lesson.

Comment

Working...
                              X