This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ello peoples...

Was introduced to these forums by one of my friends, so I figured I might as well sign up and make myself known.

I hail from the semi-remote country of New Zealand, and currently am employed as Devil Incarnate... errr... I mean Bus driver... yeah... that sounds more accurate... >_>

Will have been in my job for 4 years as of October, while the passengers can be a bit iffy to deal with at times, I wouldn't give up my job unless it was for a VERY substantial increase, I love some of the views from my bus while I'm out driving, and it's nice being in a job where your desk is basically wherever your vehicle happens to be at the time.

I already have some good (and bad) anecdotes from in the past, so chances are as I have free time I'll post a few of them here and there.
    Violets are blue,
    Roses are red,
    I bequeath to thee...
    A boot to the head >_>

don't let him fool you folks, hes working for the devil himself..its why he likes his job even with all the SC;s I've hear him talk about!!!

No seriously, welcome hun, about fricking time ^_^ postsome of your blog posts about the WONDERFUL asians you've delat with ><

DISCLAIMER!!!! NOTHING against asians or anyone of that nationality....but they are to New Zealand as spanish speaking folks are to america!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
    X