This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    Say, are they any gentlemen's clubs there?
    I went to a couple of strip clubs when I was a squid and I really lost interest really quickly. I just don't understand the motivation to pay to be cockteased by someone who hates you.
    Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
      I went to a couple of strip clubs when I was a squid and I really lost interest really quickly. I just don't understand the motivation to pay to be cockteased by someone who hates you.
      haha so true.

"Yes, I want a lapdance from a girl who will constantly let me know how much she hates men & make sure she will spit on me occasionally & call me scum."
      When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

ROFL M_H!

... the sad part is... i know squids who haven't figured out the "hates you" (but loves your money) parts...

Comment

Whenever a guest asked me this question, just like whenever a guest asked me where was the best place for them to go find a hooker, I would always ask "gay or straight, sir?" Real innocent like. As though I had nothing on my mind at all but making sure I gave them the very bestest information I possibly could.

Usually they'd get pretty flustered but I always played innocent and if I had to, I'd just explain that, well... this is Asheville after all and sometimes it's hard to tell what a man means when he says he needs a hooker or a stripper. Just trying to help, you know.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
            Whenever a guest asked me this question, just like whenever a guest asked me where was the best place for them to go find a hooker, I would always ask "gay or straight, sir?" Real innocent like. As though I had nothing on my mind at all but making sure I gave them the very bestest information I possibly could.

Usually they'd get pretty flustered but I always played innocent and if I had to, I'd just explain that, well... this is Asheville after all and sometimes it's hard to tell what a man means when he says he needs a hooker or a stripper. Just trying to help, you know.
            haha very good. I so want to get away with that from now on!!!!
            When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
              haha very good. I so want to get away with that from now on!!!!
              If you decide to try that, it helps to know where they actually could find male hookers or a male revue if they're honest enough to say that's what they're really looking for. I'm a native of my city, which can be considerably sleazy if it wants to be, so I actually do happen to know where you can find male or female strippers and male or female hookers.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

The first male review I ever went to was when I was on vacation in Waikiki & 18 years old......I've been a fan of them ever since. Hot & muscled well oiled men??? YUMMY!!!

Comment

I'm in for the road trip. I can't help with the driving, but I'll gladly pay extra in gas money to make up for it.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
                  X