Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! EQ gets recognition and I's so happy!

Seriously, she and Datajager were totally there for me when I needed it after the break in. It's great having a loving community online that I can rant and vent to, and to cry with when I need it, but sometimes you need that in-person connection.

EQ wasn't letting me be a sad little girl alone, and that helped. A LOT.

P.S. She's also a cooking pusher IRL... Peanut Butter Blondies with white chocolate chips...I told SG I'd fight him for them.

Comment

Hey, don't spill all my sekkits!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Hey, don't spill all my sekkits!
        I guess you're right. Even Victoria needs to keep at least a couple to herself.

Congratulations.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

EQ you deserve it!!

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          P.S. She's also a cooking pusher IRL... Peanut Butter Blondies with white chocolate chips...I told SG I'd fight him for them.
          Man those were good!! In fact I still have one! I wonder if it's still good...

Comment

Working...
          X