X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *peeks* Hallo?

So,uh, hi!
    *cricket chirp*

Ok, so I kind of suck at the whole "Hi group of random strangers! This is me!" thing, so I'm going to try and make it short and sweet...or at least short and not-so-bitter...
    Anyway!
    I stumbled across this forum thanks to Devil's Panties and after spending a couple months lurking decided I really wanted to be part of the family. If you'll have me
    I'm a high school teacher, but I have some...fun...stories from my stint in retail during my high school/college career.
    I'm really looking forward to neglecting my piles of grading....uh, I mean, reading and posting stories whenever my work is done and I have free time (*whew* that was close)

Wow...this is getting a little long and lame, sorry. If for some reason you need to hear about my love of long walks on the beach, moonlight dips...I can't help you there. However I can tell you how much I love horror films, Neil Gaiman, and knitting.
    I guess that's it.
    Ok...uh, can I go back to hiding now?

Welcome! And of course we'll have you :-p Don't be a stranger.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shroo View Post
      I love horror films, Neil Gaiman, and knitting.
      You'll fit in fine. Welcome!
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
      X