This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cross-eyed bull

There once was a farmer who had a cross-eyed bull. The farmer was a little bugged at the fact the bull's eyes were crossed, but had no other problems otherwise.

He called the veterenarian to come out to his farm and see what he could do for the bull.

The vet told the farmer to go fetch a pipe from the barn. The vet then inserted the pipe into the bull's rear end, began to blow into it, and asked the farmer to tell him when the bull's eyes became uncrossed.

After a few minutes of blowing, the farmer said "Okay, the bull's eyes aren't crossed anymore."

"Wonderful," the vet said. "That will be fifty dollars".

A few weeks later, the farmer noticed the bull's eyes had become crossed again. He decided he didn't want to call the vet and pay fifty dollars to have him uncross the bull's eyes when he could do it himself. He called his helper and got a pipe out of the barn.

The farmer directed the helper to watch the bull's eyes, and then inserted the pipe into the bull's rear end and began blowing. He blew and blew for half an hour, but could not get the bull's eyes uncrossed.

"Okay," he told his helper. "I'm exhausted. Why don't you blow into the pipe and I'll watch the bull's eyes for you."

"Okay!" the helper said. So he went around to the bull's rear end, took the pipe out, turned it around, and re-inserted it.

The farmer was aghast. "What the hell did you do that for?!"

The helper said "Because I don't want to blow on the same end of the pipe that you just blew on!"
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X