This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AmericanZero8503
    I work countdown office/ customer service and it sucks. Thanks to the gigantic W opening across the street, we got downsized and I'm doing the job of two people. Nothing bugs me more when a cashier comes up to whine about the customers they deal with. Hell, I have to do customer service (which is listening to people bitch or try to scam me), and make sure the store is making money. This is very overwhelming at times, and it pisses me off that I'm still only making around 50 cents less than some people who do less work.

There is a customer service manager who's only job, it seems, is to make sure that his clipboard never lays idle for five minutes. He then comes over and tries to bug me with stores of how bad his job is...yet he makes more money per hour than I do. ERRRGGGHHH....
    Sorry if this seems a little peevish, but first off, I didn't come up to her, she had to come down to the box office to get me, and on the walk back I was telling her about the idiots that came in that day. Second, she's only an office person part-time, the rest of the time, she works in the service areas, and deals with the same people. Also, she made a couple dollars an hour more than I did, and she was in no way stressed by management, because at the time we had probably the best bunch of managers a place could want. Every single one of them did not only their job, but helped out the office assistant when they could, and came out onto the floor whenever it was needed, and sometimes even when not.
    I had to listen to her vent about idiot customers all the time, and even listen to her babble about stupid things going on in her life that I didn't give two craps about, but because I'm too nice I pretended to commiserate, care, and be concerned. And she can't listen to me vent about a bad day for 5 minutes in return? Like I said, I was already past the time I was supposed to be finished. I already had an hour+ bus ride ahead of me, so staying extra just makes me that much later to home and food.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
    X