X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Allo allo!

Greetings all,

I've been reading CS for some time now and finally got around to signing up. I'm currently selling my soul working in medical billing, but I have many years of customer service, mostly retail but some food service, under my belt. I'm of the firm opinion that everyone should have to serve at least three months' time in a customer service position. Sort of like mandatory military service. I think everyone would be a lot nicer to each other.

About me: I live in North Texas, am married with three stepsons, four cats, three ferrets, a dog, and numerous fish. My husband and I both work for the same company (he's in IT). My interests include: reading, writing (my BA is in English), art, crochet, 4-wheeling (ATV riding), cats, ferrets, and progressive rock (my favorite bands are Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Rush, and the Alan Parsons Project).

I've frequently been accused of having "too many books."
    He loves the world...except for all the people.
    --Men at Work

Quoth Noelegy View Post
    Greetings all,

no such thing as too many books welcome! you'll feel right at home!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
      You can never have too many books. Too few bookshelves, however, can be a problem... (I can't remember who said that, but it seemed appropriate!)

Welcome aboard, and don't forget Rule #1: No drinking or eating while reading the posts. You don't want to do this all over your keyboard and monitor:
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Darn!! I let time get away from me again, and have been derelict in my welcoming duties once more.

to CS, Noelegy.

I see you have jumped right in and have been rather active. That's wonderful.

Oh...and they're right. One can never have too many books.
        Last edited by Ree; 01-17-2007, 01:38 AM.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X