X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw a friggin' SC

Hey comrades:

I'm Kellee, and I've been in the wonderful service industry for 6 years, my current gig being a cashier at a grocery store. There, and my last job as a cashier in a half restaurant/half retail store is where I found the highest concentration of damned SC's I have ever seen in my life. I'm only part time (full time student) but alot can happen on my 4 hour shifts. Especially if I end up at the dreaded express lane....which is really the SC lane. There must be an imaginary sign over the express lane that only SC's can read! "SC's- come over here and give this cashier crap!"

Our day will come when we can exact our REVENGE!!!

Hi Kellee. Welcome to CS.

Chill out. Now you've got a place to vent. It helps.

Comment

Welcome to CS! We're a great place to vent. While on topic, yes, we will have our revenge. Evil revenge...
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

The best revenge on the SCs is to post the stories here where everyone can have a good laugh at them. You feel better after venting, people here will sympathize with you, and you don't get arrested for assault.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I wouldn't bet the farm on that imaginary sign. Everyone knows SC's can't read.

Comment

kellee
            You sound most frustrated. I hope you find a home here where you can vent after a hard day.

Sorry I didn't stop by sooner to welcome you.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X