This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Put them in the trunk along side the bodies."

(I swear I work for a bank, not the mafia.)
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• The zombie apocalypse is going to be a breeze after I've survived the fuckwit apocalypse this long.
      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• I'm getting rather tired of dealing with other people's assorted dumbassery.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Carwash, please.
          For here or to go?
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• I hate October! Every time I open the fridge I'm staring at a Meerkat's nuts!
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• "What are dogging facilities?"
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "You can put it in the front. It's more difficult putting it in the back."

Comment

• "Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm a bitch about my booze!"
                  "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "...down on my knees, right?"
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "This is red. That means you mishandled my package."

Comment

• "What is hard must go soft."
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "I want him off my rack."

Comment

• "I've seen the pictures taken with your phone."
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Just overheard this from 2 of my coworkers

CW1: So tell him on backorder?
                              CW2: National backorder?
                              CW1: International backorder!
                              CW2: How about intergalactic backorder?

Comment

• "My hands are chicken breasts."
                                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
                                X