Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever turned your opinion on a product around 180 degrees in an instant?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever turned your opinion on a product around 180 degrees in an instant?

It broke my heart the day I had to sell this, and I wish I had a picture of it to show. The reason I thought it was amazingly stupid was that we have a bunch of pointless ceramic crap in an aisle which people, incredibly, buy. This item was a red ceramic pepper. I looked at it and went "Oh jeez, not another one." Then I looked closer, and saw that the pepper was holding a gun and ammo belt/clip. That was what turned this item into one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I named it "El caliente" and told the person who bought it that they would have to call it that.
    Also, we had a coffee table that was a tree, with arms holding up the glass table top. What made that product was that it had a rope for a face!
    We have some of the weirdest stuff at my store, but those were two of the most memorable, and it broke my heart when I sold them.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an El Caliente!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X