This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not actually paying attention.

So I edit for a company that performs mystery shops. One client asks the shopper to note the temperatures of their walk-in freezers and coolers.

Shopper put down 85 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit for the cooler and freezer respectively. I email them to ask what was going on or to see if they maybe typed it wrong.

The response: I don't know. I wrote down what I saw on the thermometers. I didn't actually pay attention to what was going on.

Needless to say they are mildly annoyed that we rejected their report and need to send someone out to redo it.

What in the actual F. If I got a mystery shop with info like that, I'd reject it too.

On the other hand... what if the refrigeration happened to be down at the time?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
      On the other hand... what if the refrigeration happened to be down at the time?
      That they were not able to answer if this was or was not the case is in part why we rejected the report in the first place

Comment

At 60 degrees,you'd notice the contents of the freezer floating past you as you entered surely...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Three possibilities come to mind:
          A) Those were the temperatures just outside the cooler/freezer door.
          B) Those were the temperatures at the respective compressor.
          c) Those were the readings immediately after taking a thermometer into the cooler/freezer.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
            Three Four possibilities come to mind:...
            D) They're Centigrade at the hot dog rollers and the fried chicken tanning booth.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X