Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may be the last time I post here ......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be the last time I post here ......

... I took Fuzzy Pumpkin to the vet today. He is MOST displeased.

Although he was thoughtful enough to 'donate' a fecal sample, which as it turned out they didn't need ...

Oops. And Fuzzy Britches is snarling and hissing at poor Punkin ... apparently Punkin still smells like the lair of Fuzzy Britches' dire enemy: Mr. Thermometer.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Meh. They're cats. Now if they were a ferret and a mini-lop...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Cats are devious and conniving. They use to be worshiped as gods and have not forgotten that.

Sleep with one eye open. If worse comes to worse, may it be quick and painless.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

They use to be worshiped as gods and have not forgotten that.
        What do you mean "used to be"?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You scared me and then made me laugh. I like you.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

You think that's bad? The last time I took my kitties to the vet, I saw something I'd never seen before. Baxter isn't a fan of his carrier, and will fight. But once in there, he's fine. He knows that he'll get a treat when he gets home. Abby, on the other hand, put up a huge fight. She scratched the crap out of me...and made her carrier "walk" across the laundry room
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Meh. They're cats. Now if they were a ferret and a mini-lop...
              One would give you play bites. The other will be fine if you put on Baywatch and fix him up with a bottle of good whiskey.
              Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
                The other will be fine if you put on Baywatch and fix him up with a bottle of good whiskey.
                I would also be fine with that.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

The last vet appointment for my house gremlin the vet instructed me to "hold onto the bitey end" for her. I did as instructed only after being assured there was sufficient towel to dampen any potential assault.

This was also when I learned my cat is actually fairly decent with vets. Not because she is easy going but because she holds grudges and simply waits till we get home where I have to sleep at some point.

Comment

We got fairly lucky with my parents two furkitties. They were both MAJOR sooks when it came time to go to the vet (they'd get in the carrier fine, but would then cry there and back) and once they got to the vet, they'd cuddle up inside mum's jacket and shed everywhere.

If one of them had to go to the vet for a couple of days for whatever reason, the other one would start hissing when they got back because he smelt "different." Usually all it took was a couple of days for the pecking order to be re-established.

Comment

Working...
                    X