This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random act of kindness and senseless beauty

Does it count if it's the husband again?

He was out front of the local Piggly Wiggly at lunchtime and there was a kid that was clearly an employee eating a carton of sherbert.

Hubby goes, "I know that is not your lunch."

Kid goes "It is today."

Hubby says "All that sugar's going to make you feel like shit, you know that right?"

Kid: I know.

Hubby goes about his shopping and when he comes back out, gives the kid 10 bucks with the suggestion to eat some steak for supper. Kid was really, really happy. And suprised, needless to say.

Guy makes me hot, what can I say?

why is it when i worked at piggly wiggly i never got anything like that when my lunch sometimes consisted of a candy bar?

but that was really nice of your husband. i didn't think anybody would do that anymore

Comment

I want a piggly wiggly!!!
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I think I love your husband, too

My husband is in a Motorcycle Club and his backpatch shows his branch of service. A few months ago, he stopped to get gas and there were a couple of guys filling their bikes up on the other side of the pump.

One of the other guys asked hub when he served and when given the answer said "Welcome home. Your money's no good here *hands the pump nozzle to hub* I owe you this much at least."

We can afford to buy gas, the 15 bucks didn't mean nearly as much as the thought.

I'm pretty sure that the clerk was overwhelmed with the extra money. However, the money went away that night. The warm fuzzy feelings the clerk got will last a long, LONG time. He's going to remember this experience for the rest of his life.

Among reasonable people, kindness is contagious.

Your husband helped make the world a nicer place to live for all of us. Tell him "Thank you" from me, OK?

Comment

Working...
        X