This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook group?

I did just a quick search, and found so many hits, I didn't have time to go through them. Does CS have a Facebook group?

There is one...somewhere..

edit: here we are
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

It's not a very active group.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

It's not very active within the group, but it's useful if you want to find CS people who are willing to be Facebook friends. =)

Comment

Oh yes, I'm sure it's very useful for CS members to connect on Facebook.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Yeah, I set up a FB profile finally. I went down the list a ways to add people I know, but the hard part will be remembering everyone's real names.

Feel free to add me, btw.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Ooo, neat! I'm on Fakebook too, but I go on there maybe once a month, and usually it's to draw graffiti for myself or for someone. But I'd love to join a CS group, despite having so few work experiences to share.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                  Feel free to add me, btw.
                  Waiting for you to find me acceptable.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Had my friend request accepted as I was reading this thread.
                    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

i just joined.

Comment

Don't let me ruin your fun, but I think this group is a very bad idea - what do you suppose a potential or current employer would think of it when they look you up on FB?
                        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                          Don't let me ruin your fun, but I think this group is a very bad idea - what do you suppose a potential or current employer would think of it when they look you up on FB?
                          If I worried about my employer finding that on fb or any of my other "likes" or groups I'm in I'd be a ball of anxiety. I really don't care what they think...I prove myself day after day that I do my job well and I"m valuable. I refuse to worry about "appearances" ....
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                            They won't because they won't find me.
                            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                              If I worried about my employer finding that on fb or any of my other "likes" or groups I'm in I'd be a ball of anxiety. I really don't care what they think...I prove myself day after day that I do my job well and I"m valuable. I refuse to worry about "appearances" ....
                              Too true, too true!
                              No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Working...
                              X