X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum?

Mike
    Or if you want to do the kid-friendly one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJBF...88542D94F57B7D
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My current ringtone collection:

Mom: Blues Brothers theme

Dad: 56K modem handshake

Stepdad: Musical sting from "An Idiot Abroad"

Ex (now that he's out of the picture, any other semi-random person I don't really want to talk to but they call anyway): Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Family friend whose rats I take care of on occasion: Theme from The Ratties

Pet clients: Louis Tully "OK, who brought the dog?"

Computer clients: Adam Savage "Here comes chaos!"

Voicemail: TARDIS or Ecto-1 siren

Startup/shutdown: Proton pack startup/shutdown, respectively (that was amusing when I turned my phone on on the train one day, two passengers backed away and I got thumbs-up from a few others)

Default ringtone: Peter Howell Doctor Who theme
      Last edited by Dreamstalker; 02-10-2011, 03:38 AM.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        "Pina Colada" by I can't remember who?
        It's called "Escape" by Rupert Holmes. Though it is subtitled "(The Pina Colada Song)."

Nice song. Not quite right for what I'm looking for, but still a fun song.

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Ok, some more then. Though I doubt my taste in music is to your liking

Bad to the bone - George Thorogood
        Feeling Alright - Joe Crocker
        Strange Brew - Cream
        Lager & Ale - Kim Mitchell
        Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
        Walk this Way - Aerosmith
        You shook me all night long - Ac/Dc
        Actually, these ARE more my taste. Though not sure how many of them would fit the bill. However, you did get me thinking about a couple other songs that might, such as "I Drink Alone" by George Thorogood, and "Have a Drink on Me" by AC/DC (as fireheart suggested below). "Strange Brew" might work, but that would have been funnier when I worked at the brewpub.

No, but freakin' hilarious!

Quoth Mytical View Post
        "Where everybody knows your name"
        The Beer song.
        Cheers, yeah, but not quite the right fit for my bar or coworkers, to be honest. The Beer Song is hilarious!

Scarily fitting for my bar....just don't know if I'm a huge fan of that version.

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        ZZ Top-Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers.
        I'll have to check that one out.

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        If you can get it on your computer as an MP3, http://makeownringtone.com lets you format it as a ringtone and send it to your phone. I've used the site for all of mine and have no complaints.
        Since I have the guy's CD, that might just work!

Quoth wagegoth View Post
        Rum is for drinking, not for burning (punky metal)
        Great song! But I didn't see the connection, especially since they never actually sang those lines...or if they did, I missed it.

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        Default ringtone: Peter Howell Doctor Who theme
        And I now have the (current) Doctor Who them as a ringtone on my phone, assigned to my friend Photo Dude, as he's the only major Whovian I know...at least, that's in my phone, that is.

I also downloaded "Short People" and assigned it to Little Red. She may kill me if she ever finds out (which of course, she probably will, as I'll probably tell her).

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

HOLY CRAP!

THIS would be awesome as my ring tone! Anyone know how to download this from youtube to a computer? Like, say, mine? PLEASE?!?!?! I want this! Hell, I wouldn't even necessarily assign it to just my coworkers...it might be my new default ringer!

"Drinks all around!"

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            HOLY CRAP!

THIS would be awesome as my ring tone! Anyone know how to download this from youtube to a computer? Like, say, mine? PLEASE?!?!?! I want this! Hell, I wouldn't even necessarily assign it to just my coworkers...it might be my new default ringer!

"Drinks all around!"
            He has an MP3 download at the link on Youtube: http://www.andrewvanvlear.com/rum/rum.html
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
              He has an MP3 download at the link on Youtube: http://www.andrewvanvlear.com/rum/rum.html
              So let me see if I have this right. I can download it using that link. Then I can use the other link someone here provided to upload it to my phone as a ringtone.

Seriously? That would fucking ROCK!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Or you can see if Becks can record it to her phone and maybe she can send it to you...
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

For beer drinkers, here's 5 O'Clock by the Mudmen (rock with bagpipes).
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                    Or you can see if Becks can record it to her phone and maybe she can send it to you...
                    Yep. My phone can record sounds.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                    X