Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same for my store - no need to know a last name. even my supervisor refuses to give his out.

and hell even if i did give my last name out it's not as if they could spell it properly

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, everyone

Well I actually did give nasty bitch my name (figured giving out a fake one would cause problems somehow), but I go by my middle name (the one I gave her) but I'm under my legal first name on payroll. And good luck with her spelling my last name (I did misprounounce it when I told it to her).

My supervisor said not to worry, and so far I haven't heard anything. The DM and store manager know she's a bitch and a nutcase.

Comment

She had a right to an employee id
        Hmm. My knee-jerk reaction is to say "no" but... i think it's on the receipts anyway so it wouldn't really matter.

although where i work there's only a couple of employees with the same first name. (they even worked in the same department for a while) but for the most part if one of us gives out a first name, the managers will know who it is.

I say for the most part because, once i did have them asking me about some customer complaint about a return... when the only identifying information they had was a physical description of me. Great except... I don't process returns. And I think it happened before I clocked in. So either the customer saw me later and pointed me out, or the "description" that fit me to a "T" was just "long dark hair". (cos another employee who works near my area has long dark hair too) (after asking me 5 times they figured it out though. i think)

Comment

Working...
        X