Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damit! Dammit! DAMMIT! YOU BROKE THE RULES!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving the Metallica references in this thread! Ha! As for Miss Rules Violator...let her bitch and whine all she wants, but it was her own stupidity that got her into the situation. I'd say maybe she'll put her permit up from now on, but...I know better than that. Stupid people never learn!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I'm remembering one of my who saw several guys sitting in a car in the lot wayyyyy after the mall was closed. He asked them if they were having any trouble and they said something like just having a smoke while they found their car keys; one guy was rummaging under the driver's side dash.

To which coworker replied "I know where the keys are; in my pocket, because that's MY CAR!" To which one guy bolted and he managed to handcuff the other.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
        How often do you encounter people like this and in the back of your mind you think, "OH MAN! This is going on customerssuck.com, and IT'S GOLD!"?
        I look FORWARD to stupid people, in a sick sad way
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
          I'm remembering one of my who saw several guys sitting in a car in the lot wayyyyy after the mall was closed. He asked them if they were having any trouble and they said something like just having a smoke while they found their car keys; one guy was rummaging under the driver's side dash.

To which coworker replied "I know where the keys are; in my pocket, because that's MY CAR!" To which one guy bolted and he managed to handcuff the other.
          Okay, that may be my favourite pwnage story ever!
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

in a bit of wierdness to Quote Adam Savage

I reject your reality and substitute my own
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I think you'd recognize my car immediately. I don't own one.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Oh yes. My first car was a 1962 Dodge Dart. ... :sigh: I still miss that car.
                Have your heard Patty Larkin's "Dodge Dart" on 'Step Into The Light' (1985)?
                ...It's got a slant six and a stereo
                ...A little rust and a lot of soul
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Ahhhhh. I needed to read this; Arga's stories make my week.
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                    So you're saying that you wouldn't recognize my incredibly blah-coloured Toyota Corolla from every other blah-coloured Toyota Corolla you've ever seen??

I'm shocked. Truly.

(We'll ignore the fact that, even with a recognizable ding in the left rear fender that I haven't yet been able to get fixed ... even with that, I sometimes mistake other blah-coloured Toyota Corollas for mine ... )
                    Yeah I've got one of those '99 Saturn sedans in the dark green that it seems like 80% of them came in. I have attempted to enter the wrong car in a parking lot on more than one occasion.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Have your heard Patty Larkin's "Dodge Dart" on 'Step Into The Light' (1985)?
                      ...It's got a slant six and a stereo
                      ...A little rust and a lot of soul
                      No, I haven't. I'll have to see if I can find that CD somewhere.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Even though y'all get a lot of screaming, cursing people who threaten you daily, I'd think I'd LIKE to have this kind of job! It's the closest you can get to "stealing" a car without the police actually going after you, in my opinion. Plus, plenty of people out there tend to break the rules of parking policies and also in my opinion, PAYBACK'S A BITCH when it comes to their car being towed and if it costs them over a hundred bucks to get their car back in order to realize that they're not above the law, then so be it!
                        YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Comment

The longer time goes on, the easier it gets to find my car(s) in a parking lot as they tend to be about 15-20 years behind the rest of whatever is there.

Though my entire family has some odd tastes in personal vehicles, the hardest one to misplace in a parking lot would probably be, well, I'll let you guys be the judge.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3131/...528b50f6_o.jpg
                          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth manybellsdown View Post
                            Yeah I've got one of those '99 Saturn sedans in the dark green that it seems like 80% of them came in. I have attempted to enter the wrong car in a parking lot on more than one occasion.
                            We have a gold 1999 Chrysler Town & Country van that has a habit of blending in with at least half a zillion others of that same color and body style.

One day after work, Mom dropped me off at the cafeteria to pick up dinner and when I came out, I walked over to the first beige Chrysler van I saw . . . no Mom in the driver's seat.

Mom had moved into a parking spot a row away and was laughing her ass off at me.

I told her on the way home that evening she really needed one of those antenna pendants so I could find her in the parking lot.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

We had one of those 1984 maroon caravan minivans that were so ubiquitous. More than once roomie and I would move it a row or two while Rob was in the grocery store

Actually I miss that minivan, we paid $500 for it, and $100ish to get it to pass inspection [some valve or another than kept the engine light on] and drove it for 10 years until some idiot driver basically pushed Rob off the road into a guard rail one evening when he was coming to pick me up at work. I would almost kill for one in really good condition. That was one of the best road trip vehicles we had [not for the gas mileage, but for comfort for 4 adults and all their luggage]
                              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I have a lovely little Ford KA. They're everywhere around here, and their small size makes parking - and backing out of your space when some twazzock parks their van over your line - easy.

However I would DIE for a Capri Blue Peel Trident.
                                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
                                X