Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll do it. I won't like it...But i'll do it. (warning for some grossness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pffft. Everyone knows REAL wizards walk around using wooden drum-sticks for wands. Or hockey sticks.

Comment

Ugh, the OP has me wrinkling up my nose here, seriously. Wearing a pair of panties two days in a row, and returning them unwashed and shit-stained is seriously fucked up right there. Just how little self respect does it take to come into a store holding your shitty underwear, and just drop them on the counter like that?

Please tell me that those were damaged out, not put out for sale again. I'm surprised the store took them back, a lot of places have laws forbidding returns on things like underwear and swimsuits, for hygenic reasons.

Comment

There should be exceptions to the list of returns and brown town in your panties should be on that list. It's a bio hazard and you shouldn't have to deal with it! I get that they think its awesome that you can return "anything" but geez SOME standards and exceptions should be allowed!Too bad they won't mail the muddy undies to corporate. Ugh, the ideas people have...

Sorry you had to deal with panty poo thats just so wrong... People are so icky sometimes!

Comment

Quoth static
          Vileness aside, if they were itchy enough for her to return them then why did she wear them the second day? Was she double checking or something?
          They weren't itchy until the second day
          Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
          At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Well duh! Ya can't return them while they're underworn!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

(sorry)

*flicks wand, shouts* "RETURNUS STUPIDIS"

"Hey! Why hasn't the money gone back on my credit card yet?"

*snigger*
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Sorry, I don't care if everybody produces bodily wastes, etc. WE STILL DON'T NEED TO SEE THEM!! And I speak as someone who used to have to clean litter boxes for 27 cats!
                Been there, done that with the litter boxes.

But really, returning used underwear is just sickening. I'm surprised the woman didn't go home and brag about it on FB or send a Tweet out to her friends, seeing as she was totally unashamed of the situation.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                  What did she do with her soiled garments before Anthracite's came along, toss them?
                  the mart of wal used to have a returns policy like this.

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                  *flicks wand, shouts* "RETURNUS STUPIDIS"
                  RIDDIKULUS! Wait, if that worked, we could run every store on the planet on a 2-man crew >_>
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    For the lady returning underwear, I would have taken the refund from the drawer, shoved it in MY underwear and told her to come back in a couple of days!

Oh please. Rumour has it you don't even wear underwear.
                    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      Soon as she told me they take returns on underwear, I resolved never to buy it at that store.
                      I have to believe that while they accept such items as returns, they don't actually resell them.

Right? Right?!?!?!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                        Oh please. Rumour has it you don't even wear underwear.
                        Well, not mine. lol
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          I have to believe that while they accept such items as returns, they don't actually resell them.

Right? Right?!?!?!

Poor Jester. Just make sure you wash any new clothes before you wear them the first time. ESPECIALLY undergarments. Ok?

And never buy briefs unless they're in a clearly unopened package and preferably still machine-folded around the cardboard insert.

Try not to think about it, k?
                          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

If I found my underwear any other way, I would have serious issues about it, as well as serious questions for the management of the store I found them at.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

I only work in a shoe store and we don't sell underwear (well, not yet anyway). We also have a very liberal return policy. If you have your receipt, bring it on back. But anything that even looks like it was tried on at home for too long, I damage it out and don't put it back on the floor. Even things that have been sitting in a smoker's trunk for too long... if it smells like smoke, it gets damaged out. Returned socks, unless still in the unopened package, damaged out. Pretty much if someone returns something that I would look at on the shelf and say "ew" it gets damaged out.

Comment

At the department store i used to work, Someone once returned one used, muddy soccer shoe. Just the left one. She got half of the price refunded

Comment

Working...
                                X