This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which I swear at a "customer"

I work at a game store in a mall that has barricades across part of the entrance that have fairly large signs on them saying "do not touch the fence" (literally a fence) for safety reasons. We dont want the fence to fall down on some kid who is climbing it.

Me: Awesome game store guy
    SW: Sucky Weirdo crazy guy

I am not on shift today, just in the store using one of the computers for internet purposes. The computer is right next to the barricade.

SW: *starts poking and shaking the fence right over top of the sign*
    Me: Sir, please do not touch the fence
    SW: F**k Off, I can do what I want, I am the customer and the customer is always right
    Me: Get the F**k out of here now and dont come back. (very loudly)
    SW: F**k you man, I am the customer, you have to serve me.
    Me: Sir, you are not a customer, get the F**k out or I call security.
    SW: *walks away down hall in mall yelling and swearing at me*
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

What an idiot. Sees a sign, has to do exactly what it tells him not to. Very mature attitude. You don't need "customers" like him.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

[insert obligatory statement that unless one has purchased something, one is not a customer here] hope you don't get in trouble for swearing!
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        SW: *starts poking and shaking the fence right over top of the sign*
        Me: Sir, please do not touch the fence
        SW: F**k Off, I can do what I want, I am the customer and the customer is always right
        Me: Get the F**k out of here now and dont come back. (very loudly)
        SW: F**k you man, I am the customer, you have to serve me.
        Me: Sir, you are not a customer, get the F**k out or I call security.
        SW: *walks away down hall in mall yelling and swearing at me*
        When you told him to leave and not come back, you eliminated the possibility of him buying anything, therefore he immediately became not only a non-customer, but also a non-potential-customer. The banned non-customer is always WRONG.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X