Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for making me laugh. My comfort is that I am ready to find a second job that will take me away from having to be at this one so much, or a job to replace it. I wasn't ready to move on, but the last year is really motivating.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm thinking of a response along the lines of, "I am not programmed to perform that function . . ."

Comment

Quoth Divra View Post
        When someone tells me to smile, I make this face.

Very few people tell me to smile more than once.
        I've always preferred this smile....
        http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/..._of_Sauron.jpg
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh, the number of times I've been told to smile...seriously, I've lost track, but it's got to be in the hundreds over my ten year career with C-Store. It used to make me feel bad, and I'd smile. Now, I just roll my eyes and ignore it.
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

If I were you, I'd launch into the Joker's second explanation of how he got those scars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BPpSCVS264

Skip to around 1:40, though chances are you know the scene anyway.

Note: Freak assumes no responsibility for any firings, arrests, imprisonments, fines, commitments to mental institutions, injuries and/or deaths that result from this method. If Batman shows up, however, I will totally assume responsibility for that.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              There really is only one answer to someone telling you to smile, and that answer is "fuck you in the neck." Unfortunately, you probably can't say that at work.
              My usual answer to people telling me to smile is something along the lines of "i don't smile on queue"
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

One day I was working a closing cashier shift and I wasn't feeling good or was in a bad mood and a dude told me to smile (cause I look pretty when I smile ) so I gave him a small strained smile. I just didn't feel dealing with the asshole's attitude had I not.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I use my sister's line to all insane/stupid/annoying questions: "Tryin' to quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X