This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    I recall once when my mother went for a cut and perm. The girl permed her hair FIRST and then cut it. That seemed backward to me.
    Sometimes they have to cut it before AND after - Before, so they can get it to roll on the rods (in case you have really bizarre uneven sections) and then After for the final shaping. My last perm : 1993 ~~
    Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
    At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
      To be fair, people will answer the phone at the damndest times. I once called a clothing store at 3 AM... I worked night shift... hoping to get an automated response with the hours of operation. A person picked up. She thought I was crazy for calling at 3 AM...
      I did once ring somewhere to ask whether they were working normal hours or 'sunday hours' on a bank holiday and they answered the phone and they were actually closed and got a bit annoyed I rang at all!
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth MoonCat
        I recall once when my mother went for a cut and perm. The girl permed her hair FIRST and then cut it. That seemed backward to me.

I get my hair permed regularly and that is actually perfectly normal. The reason it is done that way is to trim out any damage done to the ends during the perming process. This is also done when people get their hair colored and cut. Both these processes use chemicals that can cause damage to hair.

Comment

Working...
        X