Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dontcha love it when customers complain when you don't take credit cards? You sit there and listen patiently as they whine and complain, and then at the end, you get to ask, "So, what is it, exactly, that you want me to do about this situation?"

Then comes the true test of intelligence for the customer. I imagine most SCs that have the gall to complain about it tend to fail this particular test by going on to demand you charge their card anyway.
    "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
    -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      What's a desert pizza? O_o
      If it's anything like what I had ages ago at Pizza Hut's buffet line, it's a pizza made with a sweet dough (like pie crust), and topped with things like fruit, icing, nuts, etc. It looks more or less like a regular pizza, except that it's all dessert stuff instead. Really tasty, too.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Jules said:
        Howdy neighbor!
        Hello right back. The wife and I haven't actually been back to the CiCi's for one reason or another. Dunno We'llprobably be back again someday. Last time we ate out in eastgate was over at Ryans.

Don't you love where the Cici's is? I mean how many restraunts have been there that you recall. I can recall working backwards Cici's, Empty, Deaf Goat, Empty, Ponderosa (or was there something in there between the pondo and the deaf goat?) Do you remember the Sprint Store over by Michaels and where the Krispie Kreame was? That was the SPCS store I worked at. Oh how I loved to go across to the KK and get a dozen donuts freash from the machine. Too bad the coworker's didnt feel the same when my sugar high kicked in.

Anyhow the most common dessert pizza I've seen is a flaky pastry crust with an apple cinnamin brown sugar crumble filling with a vanilla icing over it. Very nice, very sweet.

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
          If it's anything like what I had ages ago at Pizza Hut's buffet line, it's a pizza made with a sweet dough (like pie crust), and topped with things like fruit, icing, nuts, etc. It looks more or less like a regular pizza, except that it's all dessert stuff instead. Really tasty, too.
          Ooh, that sounds yummy. I want one!
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

You can also make a dessert pizza from those rolls of frozen cookie dough. Pat the dough out on a pizza pan, bake for 10 minutes or so. Before you put it in the oven, sort of score it with the knife.

Take it out and put anything on it you like. I make it with the kiddos in my library and we frost it like a cookie. Put coconut, jellybeans, M&Ms, sprinkles, almost anything goes. Like decorating a cupcake.

Cut again over the score marks you made and voila! dessert pizza. Hold an old pizza box and serve it in that.

Comment

Quoth vloglady View Post
              Take it out and put anything on it you like. I make it with the kiddos in my library and we frost it like a cookie. Put coconut, jellybeans, M&Ms, sprinkles, almost anything goes. Like decorating a cupcake.
              A more "healthy" set of toppings for a dessert pizza would have vanilla pudding as the "pizza sauce", fresh fruit as the toppings, and then covering the works with shaved chocolate.

One of the tastiest I've ever had used a cream cheese base, and then covered the cream cheese with melted chocolate. This was frozen solid. 15 minutes before serving, the pizza was brought out of the freezer, and covered with a warm raspberry sauce.
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I witnessed an SC family at Cici's about three years ago...

It was also about 8:30-ish and it was dead, just me, my friend and this group.

Right after I got there I noticed them. The parents were sitting at the table and eating. The kids, however, were running WILD. They were toting pizza everywhere. To the video games back and forth constantly. This one kid was carrying around an old rag (I can only guess he was using it as a napkin) and he actually hit me with it as he ran back and forth through the place.

Then, my friend and I saw what done it in for us:

Two of the kids walked up to the buffet and took pasta with their bare hands.

The staff saw them and did nothing about this... so my friend and I asked for our money back and left. (Keep in mind we had only been there about 5 minutes).

It's a shame really, because back in the day CiCi's rocked. In high school we went there for everybody's birthday. They always had great pizzas and nice service. (and of course cheap prices)

Comment

Working...
                X