This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the board at large

You are awesome. I am so happy to be a member here, so glad for the support. I just wanted to say I care about you, because I don't think it gets said often enough. <3
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Yes, I am awesome. Oh I mean...um...
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

We love you too
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I get the urge to shout this out in the middle of other threads occasionally. Phat kudos to the Mods, who do a phenom job, herding kittens wise. But w/o the raw material to work with, the best mod in the world can't make a board work and live together like this one does.

Comment

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

This board is only the second one i register for and actually am active in, i left the other one (band-oriented) because it was too cliquey and a few posters very easily directed the angry mobs to rip someone's head off for asking for advice, etc. Stupid shit like that doesn't happen here.

ROCKS!
            Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
              This board is only the second one i register for and actually am active in, i left the other one (band-oriented) because it was too cliquey and a few posters very easily directed the angry mobs to rip someone's head off for asking for advice, etc. Stupid shit like that doesn't happen here.

ROCKS!
              Had ran into something similar with a fan mailing list that I participated in for a few years. After one member was "suspended" for 30 days b/c she dared to ask why her replies were overlooked, I decided it was too cliquish for me too and unsubbed.

We're definitely a different kettle of fish here and, because of out atmosphere here, has been a big reason why I've stayed here for over a decade now.

And yes, I do consider this to be one big family.

Lace, thanks for the hug pic . . . I love hugs.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

This really is an awesome board. I'm too spoilt now to participate in any others, way too much infighting an cliquey behavior. You all rock.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                  i left the other one (band-oriented) because it was too cliquey and a few posters very easily directed the angry mobs to rip someone's head off for asking for advice, etc. Stupid shit like that doesn't happen here.
                  That's right. We're just one big dysfunctional family here---we just don't abuse each other.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    That's right. We're just one big dysfunctional family here---we just don't abuse each other.
                    I thought it was a fishdunk'n'all family?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Awesomness all round!
                      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

I've been around here for about the last 11 years or so and I've gotten to know a lot of you somewhat and some of you quite well. I tend to get bored with some forums or I will spend a long time away from them. But that that doesn't happen here. I think of you guys as family too.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

So much love here; it's just a wonderful place.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I came here from another site that just sort of deteriorated into name-calling and nastiness. That doesn't happen here. CS is run so well you guys make it look easy.

Cookies for everybody!!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              CS is run so well you guys make it look easy.
                              It's not always easy, but it's worth it

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X