X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! TO CUTE!!!!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/09/...-pie-in-a-jar/

Single serving pies in a jar....that you can seal up and freeze!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I cannot show this to my mom. She would shoot me for certain. (My mom is not fond of baking, my Dat on the other hand loves to eat the baking)
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thank you!!!! These would be great for Christmas!!!!
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
        I cannot show this to my mom. She would shoot me for certain. (My mom is not fond of baking, my Dat on the other hand loves to eat the baking)
        IOW, you're liable to set off World War 3 with your parents if they see that.

Those look so good . . . I just might have to try that sometime.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

There's a link to peppermint fudge brownies in a cute little jar, in there, too.

I just might have to try this...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

A lot of people use those jars for baking cakes, too. Pretty convenient.

Comment

If someone could figure out how to make lava cake in one of those - that would be fantastic!

Comment

I've done that sort of thing. I use this recipe and subbed zucchini or (slightly overripe) banana. It keeps for a long time and makes a great gift.

About this time of the year, canning jars are marked down real low as it is the tail end of gardening season.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
                  If someone could figure out how to make lava cake in one of those - that would be fantastic!
                  Looks like someone did... http://tonyarohr.wordpress.com/2011/...a-jar-de-vine/
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thanks for posting that link - I'm going to have to try it!

Comment

Working...
                    X