• Show
Clear All

I thought he was a girl, too......
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
      SC: But we're a band.
      Me: OK, come back when you've got a platinum record and then we'll talk.
      The bar down the street from where I work gets alot of major label bands visiting it, because there is an 17,000 in the same town.

I've met a few people, but the one group that sticks out is Good Charlotte. They were the most down to earth people you'd ever meet. The lead singer's biggest complaint was that the hotel that they were staying at didn't give them free paper slippers (he was kidding, I think). He did however show my girlfriend and I pictures (on his cell phone) of him at a previous hotel decked out in a fuzzy white robe and paper slippers.

NOTHING says Rock n Roll more than paper slippers and a fuzzy robe.
      Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

A few tales from my latest shift.

Have a free drink

There was a VERY annoying hen (bacholorette) party in. Average age: 50. But the clothes they were wearing belonged to the average age of 16. They were screechy, rude and messy.

Bride: Seeing as I'm getting married, you HAVE to give me a free drink! What are you going to give me?
        Me: We have a special drink! It's so special, the pump for it isn't even on the bar!
        Bride: Wow! I'll have that!

I gave her a glass of water.

I am totally sharing this one with my bartending roomie! Classic!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          (move over Gravekeeper, there's a new girl in town! ).
          I'm a guy! Hehe
          So's Gravekeeper. I thought it was just a joke
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            So's Gravekeeper. I thought it was just a joke
            I knew Gravekeeper is a chap but hey you learn something new everyday I suppose.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Is it bad that when you mentioned "Special Drink" I was thinking Pee?
              Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Working...
              X