This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that!

So, yesterday, a family of three (a mom and two sons, probably around 6 or younger) come through my line. One of the kids, the younger, is hanging on to the older's waist for some reason. Now, all of a sudden, my ears pricked up, as I hear older kid say,
    "You're touching my penis!"
    Or, Quit touching my penis... I'm not entirely sure.
    But he did immediately comment, "I mean, my belly button!"
    Mom must not have heard that, cause she says nothing. No biggie to me, I've heard worse, it was just surprising from a child so young. I ring Mom through, and look at kids, still kinda rough housing, and say, "I heard that," not in a threatening way, just saying it.
    Mom still does nothing.
    Oh well.
    "I call murder on that!"

Well...I'm not sure I would have done anything if I was that mom either. Little kids haven't developed the taboos and associations of adults yet. The older kid knew it was wrong, and told the younger to cut it out, and then realized that it was inappropriate to blurt this out in public/in front of adults. That's probably more social awareness than I had at six. Maybe the mom didn't want to embarass the kid any further; she may have said something about it in the car, or she may have decided that the issue had resolved itself. I don't see the negligence on her part.

I do see the funny, though. Kids say the darndest things!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm sitting here laughing, thinking to myself: I do hope he figures out which is which before his first sexual encounter!

(Is it an inny or an outy?)

Sorry, a stray thought escaped......I can't stop giggling at this!
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
        Well...I'm not sure I would have done anything if I was that mom either.
        Most I would've said might've been a "That's not appropriate for when we're out in public."
        Other than that, eh...
        I wasn't saying she was sucky, just pointing out what happened, cause the kid registered a thought of "Oh... Kay... need to post this to CS!"
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I don't see what was sucky about the customers. Little kids will blurt out things. but hey, I was not there. So what do I know.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

at least he's using the correct word, rather than some asinine 'substitute.'

kudos to the parents for teaching the actual name, rather than use something else out of 'shame.'

yep, kids have the absolute best timing for these types of gems.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              I don't see what was sucky about the customers.
              Nothing was, it was just me pointing out a bizarre thing to have heard from the mouth of babes...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Eh, the mom probably ignored it as to not draw attention to everything. Ya know, if mom got embarassed he'd be hollerin PEEEEENIIISSSSSSSSSS!!! All through the store.

Heh, I do.
                Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

You holler penis all through the store??
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

honestly, i think its funny, if not kinda cute! kids will be kids.

off topic!
                    but once while biking to work i saw this lil naked girl come streaking out of her house yelling out "NO BATH!" with her little brother running after her with a squirt gun.
                    i almost biked into traffic i laughed so hard.
                    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

That reminds of an off-topic story...

When my daughter was a pre-schooler and asked the questions, I told her the correct names for the private parts of people's bodies. I also tried to teach her where and when it was OK to talk about private parts and where and when it wasn't.

That particular lesson didn't quite catch on at first and she did blurt out some potentially embarassing stories on the train.

Luckily her pronunciation was a bit off so nobody knew what she meant by "peanut" and "china."
                      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X