This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screaming Over a Balloon

Yesterday, a customer came up to the desk with a few items and her young daughter was sitting in the cart. The customer decided not to get the balloons because of the cost and her daughter ended up literally screaming over it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

How did the mother react to the kid screaming? Because that's what might make all the difference in 20 years when the kid becomes a grown adult and something doesn't go her way.
    Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
    Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
    Fiancee: What?!
    Me: Nevermind.

Comment

How old was the kid? This is a completely normal reaction for a toddler, a 10-year-old, not so much (I do think the mother should have reviewed the prices and decided against the balloons before she reached the desk, but perhaps she knew what reaction to expect and didn't want the kid screaming for the rest of the trip, just for the minute before they went outside, which IMO would make her a thoughtful customer).
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Very sorry that my neighbor Bitchface and Baby Bitch-in-Training stopped at your store.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm not sure how the mother handled the situation since I was mainly paying attention to the transaction at the time. The little girl was probably between the ages of 4-6 but she could've been younger.
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
          X