Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People can panic - and people can also not know where the best 'safe spot' is. I know the doors are obvious to you: but especially if there's smoke or noise-and-confusion, the obvious can be non-obvious.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to have someone in a reflective safety orange vest standing just outside the doors, yelling (or using a megaphone) for people to follow her. And directing them to whichever paddock - or other site - you're using for the gathering spot.

Note: panicking horses and panicking humans should probably have a fence separating them.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

The difference was that horses are difficult to get out of a building if there's fire, so it would take all of us to do so. We figured that the staff on catering could do customer duty, given that it would be the most useful thing they ever did (meow!).
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X