Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRANTED! you are now a 300 pound nympho!

I wish my friend arrives on time and safely since hes flying over the mountains!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted, but they won't let him out of the airport and he has to live there forever.

I wish I could be at the Olympics..
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! you are transported to the middle of the Luge track and are run over by the amazing Canadian four man luge team. GO CANADA!

I wish I didn't have to wear my retainer all the time.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          Granted! you are transported to the middle of the Luge track and are run over by the amazing Canadian four man luge team. GO CANADA!

I wish I didn't have to wear my retainer all the time.
          Granted! Your teeth fall out, and now you have to wear DENTURES instead!

I wish for Mother Nature & Old Man Winter to DIE IN A FIRE... Preferably of the Man-made, nuclear variety!
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. But as a side-effect of the explosion, all the oxygen was depleted and we'll having to evacuate the planet by space shuttle.

Hope you're in the mood to live on Mars . . . I hear the climate's way different.

I wish somebody would shoot that local groundhog who didn't see his shadow . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! He is dead. And can never see his shadow again. So, WINTER FOREVER!

I wish I could find someone for Valentine's.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                Granted! He is dead. And can never see his shadow again. So, WINTER FOREVER!

I wish I could find someone for Valentine's.
                Granted! Have fun fending off your new STALKER!

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day, so I could have more time to play Borderlands on my Xbox 360!!!
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. There are now 96 hours in a day, but you're only allowed to sleep eight, and you have to work the rest of the day. Enjoy the ensuing sleep deprivation psychosis!

I wish I were a rich, beautiful movie star.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted. Your stalker kills you during a Permiere.

I wish for true love.

Comment

• Granted. However your true love is doing 25 to life for murdering his first g/f. At least no other woman will have him now though . . .

I wish I had a better job with more money, better benefits and I could feel more accomplished at than slinging up product in a grocery store . . .
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. Enjoy your new Garbage Collector job!

I wish it would stop freaking snowing.
                        My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. Now it's hailing. Baseball-sized hailstones!

I wish I wasn't always getting called in to cover someone else's shift.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted! Now they never call you. EVER.

I wish that people would stop stealing the product at work.
                            My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. Now they steal from the distributor, the product never makes it to your store, and your store closes.

I wish my nose would stop running.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Granted! It stops, and the cops quickly catch up and arrest it.

I wish fate would stop intervening to stop potential dates.
                                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X