Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not wet. Water cannot damage electronics. Water is not a liquid.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    Jennie, though awesome, isn't a mind reader/psychic/whatever, so, unless you've actually spelled it out for us somewhere on the board, she doesn't know.
    And that is why I was so amazed when she did the comic involving my gin and tonic idiot, and without ever seeing me, basically produced a cartoon bartender that looked rather close to me (minus the goatee). Hell, I thought she WAS a mindreader! I was very, VERY impressed.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post
      It's funny how he doesn't address the tech directly, but rather states that YOU'RE a smart-ass. Sure, you proving you're not a complete ****ing idiot makes you a smart-ass. Damned if you do...
      Look at it this way: Would you rather be a smart-ass, or a dumb-ass?
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Actually, in my time, I've been called a smartass, a dumbass, AND a wiseass.

Hmmm.....

There seems to be a common denominator in there..........

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Actually, in my time, I've been called a smartass, a dumbass, AND a wiseass.

Hmmm.....

There seems to be a common denominator in there..........
          they keep staring at your ass. Must be a cute one.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

That hurt. In all the chemical equations I have ever done, water is always either a liquid, a gas, or a solid. Water is one of the few chemicals that will always be a liquid in the middle phase. If it isn't plasma, gas, or a solid, a substance is a liquid.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

If there is a god of any kind and Ze is truly loving and caring, this individual will not be allowed to breed.

Comment

Kind reminds me of the guy that INformed he shouldnt be taxed for his Anti-Freeze for his Car is a "food" item for his car ( in mass if YOu eat wear or drink it unless its premade YOU are not taxed) ......i was like this guy must be joking,,,,,i So hoped!!! but no ALL HELL !!! HE WAS going on how HIS car was going to "drink it"...realy?? ok so....

me: YOU drink it and i wont tax you

Moron: No im ALLERGIC TO poison

Me: dude you going to pay for this?

Moron: ya if you agree to not tax me

( mind you its only 5%)

Me: sir one more time ....

moron: eat, wear DRINK...car is gonna "gulp gulp" no tax!!!
                ( he did make the noise)

Me: ok tell you what YOU show me a heart beat and i will not tax it!

Moron: never mind YOUr not a softy...just ring me up...BItch

Me: NOW your gonna have to leave go else ware For not my husband calls me a Bitch........*****damn loony!!

course he didnt go quietly i had to almost call the police BUT he left!!! his Finger inthe air the WHOLE Time!!!

Comment

Quoth Talonetc View Post
                  I'm not a girl and I'm not black... as it appears in the comic.
                  Well, you could be if you put your mind to it.

The real fact of the matter, though, is that I send Jennie a script based on the story and usually just say "customer" and "CSR"/"assistant" etc. Unless it's really important to the tale, I rarely mention gender or race. I'm quite glad she gives us plenty of variety from there.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                  X