Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes, someone in the plane, or line (or whatever) has to speak up.

Stop abusing that nice stewardess over this mishap of yours. You should have had better sense than to wear white and order something red. Spoken with firm authority, the person will usually back down meekly, but sucky customers are often sucky to the bone, so one must be prepared for whatever challenge.

I'm no Chuck Norris, but after 22+ years serving the public, my tolerance for obvious abuse is about nil.
    Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Try Lestoil (sp?) for the dry erase marker. It should be with the cleaning supplies. Put a little on the spot and rub it with an old toothbrush. Wash as usual. Check when it comes out of the washer. Repeat as needed.

Comment

If it was Southwest Airlines and she complains, they'll laugh her out of dodge and back their FA's to the hilt. And rightfully so.

Dumb bitch.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Bleach

NEVER use bleach on silk, especially white silk. You will end up with a permanently yellow garment. Some sort of chemical change, one that sucks greatly.
          http://tinyurl.com/43hger/.gif

Comment

Well, I don't know (neither do I care, actually) about how idiotic it is to wear white clothes, silk or not, and order a red beverage.

But it's definitely idiotic to blame the Flight Attendant when you spill whatever beverage you ordered on whatever clothes you're wearing, because the plane went throught a few tubulences.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

This is one of the reasons I rarely wear white. Tomato and soy sauce products are irresistably drawn to white fabric like a moth to a light.

Comment

That is the reason I don't eat or drink on short flights.

I've never understood that. Oh, 1/2 hour flight? Better get half cocked.

Comment

She's gotta get her white in before Labor Day, dontcha know!

I despise white clothing. I have a couple of white tanktops I use for undershirts, and I bleach the living hell out of them when I wash them.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

For oily or greasy stains which are old and set in, I saw on tv that the best thing for that is to re-oil the spot, with a clean oil, like WD-40, then use a dish soap like Dawn or Palmolive. Something about reactivating the old oil and exposing it to the detergent.
                    "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

How can you not know of turbulence when flying? Every flight I have been on the captain will say if they expect turbulence or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X