Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we move on from the grammar lessons for the day, please?

I realize the OP was mocking another's spelling and made an error of his own, but last I looked, this was "CustomersSuck", not "our fellow CS members suck".

Get back on topic.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
      [definitions of the two words]

*Grabs a dictionary* ...I stand corrected. Thanks

Quoth Ree View Post
      Can we move on from the grammar lessons for the day, please?

I realize the OP was mocking another's spelling and made an error of his own, but last I looked, this was "CustomersSuck", not "our fellow CS members suck".
      Thank you, Ree ^^;
      -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

She's a whack job, and I'm glad she DIDN'T win the bid or she'd more than likely have left you a negative for any reason she could come up with.

That said - unfortunately there ARE a lot of people who try to game the system by having unnecessarily high shipping charges. Being as I live in Canada, a good majority of my ebay purchases are from sellers in the US. Normally I have no problem with that. I buy a lot of dry flies for my father (he's an avid fisherman,) and it galls me to no end when I see shipping charges in the excess of $20 to Canada for something that probably weighs half an ounce and will be sent in a flat envelope, regular airmail, and cost maybe $3 total, including the envelope, tops.
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

well, some people do flat-out ripp you off on shipping charges which is a pain in the arse and annoys me a little bit but the thing is everything is layed out for you on the auction so it is the classic scenario of if you don't like them or don't want to pay them, don't bid. Trouble is, sometimes you are left with no choice :\
          -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Working...
          X