This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're all going on a summer holiday..

It's that time of year again and it seems alll the little "darlings" are off school and out to annoy me.

Firstly, to the lady that let her toddler run up behind me while i was mowing grass. IT"S NOT BIG & IT'S NOT CLEVER !!
    The poor kid couldve been killed if i wasnt paying attention and useing a light mower. I turn around at the end of a run and there he is, grinning at me, inches away from the front of the mower.
    I'm sure i pulled something in my back yanking it back away from him. Do i get an apology?! Do i buggery. She just smiles at me. Great parenting douchebag.

Secondly, to the group of chavette school age morons, if someones on their hands and knee's, weeding in front of you and they hear someone approach from behind, they will turn and look who it is. No-one needs to hear your grateing, high-pitched, voice screaming "ewwwwh stop looking at me peado"

And finally, to the wanna-be little skater punk, DO NOT try and steal from me, i will notice you try and wheel my mower out of the garden and i will tell you to f**k off or i'll kick your ass from here to tuesday. No i dont care if your dads huge, if need be i'll kick his ass too.
    Tho i'm glad it didnt come to that since he DID go and fetch his dad. and he was HUGE. Think Michael Duncan Clarke on 'roids, huge. He asked if i threatend his kid, i said yeah and explined why.
    He turns to his kid, who's trying to shrink into his baggy pants, and just says "Car!.....NOW" and appolguises to me and leaves.
    I'm glad it's friday and theres only 4 more weeks of this shit left
    All of these things the worker has done
    From tilling the fields to carrying the gun
    We've been yoked to the plough since time first began
    And always expected to carry the can.

How old was this kid that he had to run home and get Daddy to fight his fight for him? What a little pussy.
    If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
    --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Kudos to the dad for realizing his son was being a punk and did the right thing.
      A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt View Post
        Kudos to the dad for realizing his son was being a punk and did the right thing.
        Amen to that! Too many times, asshole kids learn their behaviors from asshole parents. Let's hope Sonny Boy learns his lesson.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Props to the dad for stepping up and recognizing that bad behavior instead of enabling it! Two more weeks until it's back to school for the kids in my area.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth QASlave View Post
            How old was this kid that he had to run home and get Daddy to fight his fight for him? What a little pussy.
            mustve been 15/16 doubt he was old enough to shave
            All of these things the worker has done
            From tilling the fields to carrying the gun
            We've been yoked to the plough since time first began
            And always expected to carry the can.

Comment

Quoth Titchyboy View Post
              mustve been 15/16 doubt he was old enough to shave
              *cough* if I may go OT, I was shaving at 15 *cough*

ok, back to our joyous romp at SCs expense, yeah... anything over 12 you are a pussy if you have to run to mommy or daddy to fight your battles (there are exceptions to that of course, this not being one of them).
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Reminds me of the other day when I was walking my dogs and a pair of pros-ta-tots were swearing up a storm in a street filled with preschool aged children.. yesh.

Comment

Pros ta tots. Love it!
                  Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    *cough* if I may go OT, I was shaving at 15 *cough*
                    I started when I was twelve.

It was all fine, downy stuff for the first month or three, but I started when I was twelve.

Comment

Quoth portia911 View Post
                      Pros ta tots. Love it!

:: laughs:: That is some original Oshawa ( or the 'shaw' ) slang there.

Comment

Working...
                      X