• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men is stupid!!!! <Long language>

Another story from my time at WM.
    Me: Ypur timid worker drone
    SC: You know this one by heart"
    SCD sc's daughter Leave my store now, or I will call the police.

I am serving as a cashier and I am <again> in the express lane...
    SC and SCD come into my line , I should point out the store is dead and there are about 7 checkpots open. 5(including mine) have no line.
    SC: Uh, Excuuuse me, what the h=ll are you doing?
    Me : I am checking out your pur--
    SC: SHUT UP!!!!!!! WHY THE F-Ck is a man checking me out. You'll do it wrong.
    Me: Would you like a CSM?
    SC: Yeah, if your stupid caveman mind can call one!!! MY daughter is 7 and she is smartere than you will ever be. You worthless man.
    Me: I'll get a CSM for you. ( I page one)
    SCD: You're tooo stupid to do anything. That's why you work here. You dumb piece of sh-t.
    SC: That's right honey. You are so smart, you are smarter than this pathetic man, he is a waste of life.
    SCD throws a Universal remote at me, I use my secret ninja skills to catch it with my eye.
    Me: Ow!
    SC: You're too stupid to catch things tooo.. GET WE A WOMAN ASSHOLE!< Now SCD throws a DVD set, which catches me in the face.
    Meanwhile a manager, was charging over
    SC: Finally a woman, check me out, I don't wamy no stupid man checking me out. I am a femenist.
    M: I'm not gonna check you out I'm gonna throw you out.
    SC: But sister..
    M: Don't sister me. You DO NOT throw things at my employees.
    SCD: He shoulda moved it's not our fault.
    M: Leave now or I will call the police .
    SC: Try b-tch.
    M voids out SC's purchases and tells me to take the next person

I finish my line and go to dinner.
    When I get back a CSM says the cops actually had to arrest SC, because she hit the manager, and one of the cops. The SC's mom came to pick up SCD and said she would file a $75 million dollar suit for emotional distress suffrerd by SC and SCD. We never did here from an attorney regarding this.

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
    We never did here from an attorney regarding this.
    Not surprised. With the cameras WM has all over, it had to be caught on tape. No lawyer is going to touch that one with a 100 foot pole.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Now the really scary question (and I'm not sure that I want to know the answer) is how she managed to get impregnated.
      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

She beat the guy up and took it by force......which some guys actually pay for I hear.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
          Now the really scary question (and I'm not sure that I want to know the answer) is how she managed to get impregnated.
          Turkey baster.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
            Artificial insemination. Although I'm sure the thought that she needed anything from a man pissed her off.

I assume this lady is beyond all hope and her daughter is getting there. We can just ship her off to some remote island and let her live the rest of her life without seeing another man. She should be happy with that, right?
            Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

If I was that manager I'd have called the cops BEFORE I told her to leave, so when she was walking out she'd get a nice surprise. Assault means arrest, period.

Comment

That woman is not a feminist. She is a violent liar who uses the 'feminist' label to justify her hatred of the opposite gender, which is probably actually based on bitterrness and self hate.

True feminists merely believe that women deserve equal treatment and pay to men (which we still haven't quite achieved) foul monsters like that give feminism a bad name.
                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

SC: Finally a woman, check me out, I don't wamy no stupid man checking me out. I am a femenazi.
                  Fixed that for you, because I'm sure the real feminists would not like to have the label soiled by the likes of that piece of trash.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

She may be pissed off at men because her baby daddy dumped her abusive ass.

Comment

WTF? Manager only calls the cops after HE gets hit? WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Yet another reason I will never set foot in WM again.
                      *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
                      *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

And this is why, on the very rare occasion that I go to Walmart I am always as nice as possible to anyone that works there.
                        For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
                        http://atriumforum.com/
                        Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

Quoth Leopardmadcat View Post
                          Manager only calls the cops after SHE gets hit?
                          Fixed that for you...
                          And, color me crazy, but, if said woman is claiming to be a feminist, and thus, equal rights for women (at least in her head), shouldn't OP have the same right to throw things at her? Not that I'm suggesting it, of course, but... just sayin'...
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Holy shizznit! You should have filed assault charges too! She could have permanently injured your eye!

I'd love to see the jury's faces when they view the video tape. Once I sat on a jury for a combination stealing/violent assault of a worker at a grocery store. We the jury watched the video tape and foreman said, "Is there any doubt this silly twit is guity? Let's all enjoy a coke and a snack before going out and finding her guilty" Quickest verdict from a jury ever!
                            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                              SC: SHUT UP!!!!!!! WHY THE F-Ck is a man checking me out. You'll do it wrong.
                              Now this, right here, is where things would've gone different with me. I have, over the years, lost all tolerance for -ists of all types, and she's every bit as sexist as any misogynist bitching about women not being barefoot and pregnant. On top of that, my single BIGGEST button is being called stupid or incompetent for no reason, which will put you directly in my list of people to make life hell for.

She would've been told to get out of my line and go find a female cashier if she doesn't like being checked out by a man, right then and there. I'd also have informed here that she's going to be dealing with assault charges (and destruction of property if she broke my glasses, not to mention Mayhem if the shards cut my eye) as soon as the first object was thrown.
                              Last edited by JustADude; 07-16-2008, 01:00 AM. Reason: Removing redundant redundancy: Mayhem is always a felony
                              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                              X