Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, sorry, you don't deserve to earn money for working.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O_O Why can't some of you guys come into my restaurant? I'd take extra good care of you.

Ah well. I just picked up a couple extra shifts this week so I work everyday but Friday. I figure I'll make up for quality with quantity. Who knows, maybe I'll have another story when I get home.
    "Everyone in the world should have to wait tables for one year of their life so they can understand that your ranch dressing is NOT fucking important!" Daniel Tosh

Comment

Meh, you're lucky Nile.

Me, I have to haul my ass off to work now, an leave my dog by herself for about 12 hours.

The parents went to Sacramento for World Outrigger (canoe) Championships. I don't drive.
      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Back when I was a server, I could live with it when I was having an off night and my tips reflected it. I didn't blame anyone for stiffing or undertipping if I deserved it.

The thing that upset me the most was people taking KITCHEN mistakes out on me. I understand it's frustrating to have an order messed up by the kitchen, but when you clearly know it was a kitchen issue, PLEASE don't take it out on the server. Express your displeasure to the manager.

There was no worse feeling in the world than PAYING to have served a table you provided perfect service for. I don't know how stiffers (when it was completely undeserved) sleep at night, I really don't.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X