This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was NOT chatting him up!

This happened Wednesday; I tend to leave it a day if I'm particularly angry about an SC so I don't post a thread full of swears. XD

This guy came to my till with a swarm of kids. He asked me politely if I'd pack while he unloaded the trolley, and I did so. He was nice, in his forties and very good looking. I chatted to him and he was really friendly.

Enter his wife. She was heavily pregnant, which may have been an excuse for feeling insecure, but was no excuse for her nastiness. She gave me a nasty look and spent the rest of the time cutting her husband short when he tried to talk to me, and making nasty snotty remarks. She also accused me of stealing one of her yogurt packs, saying that she'd only packed one and two had gone thru. I calmly told her that two had been packed; her husband had packed one.

"Yeah, while you were chatting him up!" she replied with venom. I was just completely shocked; had I not been at work, I would have given her a piece of my mind. I felt sorry for her husband having to put up with this bitch the whole time.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Talk about being hormonal! Sheesh!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Some women are just like that with anyone their husbands/boyfriends talk to. Personally, if your marriage/relationship can't stand any type of discussion with the opposite sex you've got some serious problems.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
      ~Clerks

Comment

Pregnant ladies are a force to be reckoned with. You were lucky to escape with your limbs intact.
        P.E.B.C.A.K. - Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.

Comment

She wouldn't be hormonal now if she hadn't been a moaning whore before.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
            Some women are just like that with anyone their husbands/boyfriends talk to. Personally, if your marriage/relationship can't stand any type of discussion with the opposite sex you've got some serious problems.

Because someone is married, doesn't mean that each other is owned by the other. I've seen that from time to time & have to say that if your significant other is insecure about the fact that you're talking to someone of the opposite sex then they need a good hard look at their relationship. Either that or they shouldn't be in one till they resolve those issues that makes them like that in the first place.

Comment

Quoth blackmars0 View Post
              Pregnant ladies are a force to be reckoned with. You were lucky to escape with your limbs intact.
              Believe me, if I hadn't been at work and forced to be polite, I would have ripped her a new one, pregnant or not. Being pregnant is not an excuse to be a nasty bitch, especially to someone who hasn't done anything to them.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                WHOOOOOAAAAAA.
                That's not cool.
                But it is clever, I'll give you that.
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  "Yeah, while you were chatting him up!" she replied with venom. I was just completely shocked; had I not been at work, I would have given her a piece of my mind. I felt sorry for her husband having to put up with this bitch the whole time.

Jealousy is a green eyed monster & pregnant or not she's a Grade A bitch.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    LMAO......

I found that funny....and Ive been preggers twice already. Hormonal just isnt the word to describe what we are when we're in the "family way"...

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                      Believe me, if I hadn't been at work and forced to be polite, I would have ripped her a new one, pregnant or not. Being pregnant is not an excuse to be a nasty bitch, especially to someone who hasn't done anything to them.
                      I totally agree, I would have done the same, but from a safe distance. I had a run-in with a pregnant lady once.

I was working at an Ice Cream/chocolate store (just imagine how many pregnant ladies come through that place...). We offered free samples of ice cream to customers, but only allowed them 3 samples. There was a sign on the display saying so. Big letters, I didn't think anyone could miss it.

A pregnant lady came in, and she was pretty far along. She orders and ice cream, and I give her a good size scooping, because it was slow that day, and I was in a good mood. She FLIPPED out that I didn't give her enough. She began screaming and refused to pay for the ice cream. My manager (who was 10 kinds of awesome, by the way), told her to get out, and never come back. The two got in a shouting match for a little while, my manager letting her know that she shouldn't treat people in such a manner, while the pregger lady screaming about how stupid the employees were, etc.

Eventually my manager gave up, banned her from the store, and informed her that she would be calling the police if she didn't leave immediately. Probably a good thing to because it looked like that lady was about to snap.

Long story short, she tried to come back once more after the kid and apologize. My manager stopped her at the door, and told her a ban was a ban.

Pregnant ladies scare me sometimes.
                      P.E.B.C.A.K. - Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.

Comment

A relative of a friend of mine is with a woman who's with his child -- and she's beaten him up (literally, black eye and all) because he said "that actress is kind of pretty". after all, the actress is just trying to steal him away from her!

Yeah.... that's a whole new lever of crazy there.

Comment

See, it's not just guys who spoil a relationship. Word to all the man-haters out there.

Comment

Couldn't agree more; I would not be surprised to one day see that guy come in on his own. O.o
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I was wondering what everyone thought about a man in his 40's (as in the OP) having a child. Do you think that is too old to be a new dad? Or in his 50's for that matter?

Comment

Working...
                              X